Saturday, June 7, 2014

Ch-ch-changes

It's been a couple years since I've blogged, my apologies. This has been a crazy year so far, a wedding and high school graduation to date. College graduation and college move in coming up. I've not exactly been a slacker, but I've definitely not focused on my eating thus far this year. CrossFit has been consistent, running not so much.

It's time to change that.

With the help of my friend Danja, who put together this meal plan for me, I aim to get myself back on track and feeling comfortable again. I'm going to focus on getting lean, and improving my running. Doing Merrill's Mile 12 Hour run again next month, and may add in another race or two for the last half of this year. Already started ramping up my running, now it's time to get my eating habits in order.

Eating every two to three hours (have alarms set on my phone to remind me), no alcohol for the first week, and no cheese. Just a good balance of protein, carbs and fats.

So tomorrow I start.  I've been asked to blog about it, so I will. Help me stay accountable, and I'll tell you how it goes. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment