Tuesday, June 29, 2010

AHA!

The Peachtree is just a few days away, and I am so happy it is! Not that I'm ready to tear it up and set a PR (I may just do that, but don't want to jinx myself!), but this is a party in the Atl every year, so planning on having fun with it. It will be the second time for Reann and I, for Chelsea it's her first.

I've added a race to my calendar also, the Peachtree City 25K on November 14th. Slightly longer than a half marathon, and with the benefit of having other Rogues either doing the 25K as well (Jonathan) or the 50K (Billy), this will be a fun one.

As for volunteering, I did so at the Blake Gammill races on 6/19, and am planning on volunteering at two GUTS events - Hot to Trot 8 hour on 8/7/10 and their GRR100 on 3/5-6/11. Great opportunities to meet more of the GUTS crowd!

Here we go:

7/4/10 41st Annual Peachtree Road Race 10K
8/7/10 Hot to Trot 8 Hour (volunteering)
11/14/10 4th Annual Peachtree City 25K
3/5-6/11 GRR 100 Miler (volunteering)
3/20/11 Georgia Marathon

2 comments:

  1. yeah, come on!! i wanna volunteer at the mystery mountain marathon in october and the 100 miler as well..that should be fun..have fun at peachtree!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for volunteering at Hot to trot. As a participant, I really appricated it.

    Also, I gotta tell you that I LOVE the name of your blog!!!

    -Deborah B.

    ReplyDelete