Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Looking forward

Well, finished the Daysprings 5K faster than I did it last year, so that's a plus, but was slower than my other 5K times this year. Ah well, it's still a + in my column.

Coming up, don't think we're going to do the Jingle Jog 5K since I've registered Reann and I for a trail half marathon in February and we need to focus on training for that. Plus I'll be doing the Red Top Rumble 11.5 mile race 6 days before the half marathon, so we've got our work cut out for us. May add a 10K in there somewhere, need to shoot for a good qualifying time for the Peachtree Road Race yanno!

Here goes:

2/7/10 Red Top Rumble 11.5 mile, Cartersville, GA

2/13/10 SweetH2O SweetHeart Half Marathon, Lithia Springs, GA

2 comments:

  1. Whoa there, little missy! Two posts in one month? Don't go all blog-crazy on us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'll try to slow down and let everyone else catch up... ;)

    ReplyDelete